Contact Us

We would love to hear from you!

         

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Coaching for You and Your Dog

 
lua clicker.jpg
 

Our coaching lessons are just that – consider us your dog coach.  We will teach you how to understand and train your dog in the comfort of your own home or location of choice.  With this option, you will be doing 90% of the training yourself and we will assist you with the other 10%.  This is a great option for dogs that do not have any existing behavior problems and for the owner that has the time and energy to dedicate to the training process. 


These are 50 minute one on one lessons held in your home or on location of your choice.  You will be your dogs lead trainer while we coach you through the steps of how to teach each behavior.  At the end of each session you will be given homework to complete before your next appointment, which is usually 7-10 days later.  Package discounts available.