Contact Us

We would love to hear from you!

         

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Training Camp a Vacation for Your Dog

Our most popular choice and the whole package for having a well mannered dog.  Your dog will spend two to three weeks studying new desired behaviors as well as working on their social skills with other dogs.  Your dog will learn core behaviors such as Sit, Down, Place (a boundary stay), Heeling & Coming when called. These behaviors will be generalized to public places prior to coming home.  During your in home reunion lesson, you will spend 90 minutes to 2 hours with your trainer going over what your dog learned during their stay with us and how to maintain the training.  Two follow up in home lessons are included to ensure your dog has made the transition back home as smoothly as possible.  With this option, your trainer will do 90% of the work while you maintain the other 10% when your dog comes home. Great for busy families and professionals!