Contact Us

We would love to hear from you!

         

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

In Home Training for Your Dog

 
 

This is our solution for the owners who want a well-trained dog, but would rather their dog not spend weeks away from home.  One of our trainers will come to your home Monday – Friday for an hour each day to train the behaviors discussed during the initial consultation.  On Friday, the trainer will then go over what your dog has learned and show you how to maintain the behaviors.  You do not need to be present during the week, just for the Friday appointment (Saturdays are available upon request). With this option, your trainer will take care of 60% of the training and you will be responsible for maintaining the other 40%.  Available for select Lake Norman areas. This program is designed with efficiency in mind.  Your dog gets to stay in the comfort of their own home while one of our trainers comes Monday-Friday for 50 minutes to teach the behaviors agreed upon during your consultation.  On Friday you will be caught up on what your dog learned and given instruction on how to maintain the training. Each week allows time for two new behaviors with 3 weeks being the most comprehensive.